Betty Crocker - Cookie Mix Chocolate Chip  » Food  »
1.0
  • Betty Crocker - Cookie Mix Chocolate Chip unfortunately turned out to be a disappointment
  • With these cookies, I did not have that problem
  • I obviously will not be purchasing these cookies again and I do not recommend them either

• by GenesisOne

Betty Crocker - Cookie Mix Chocolate Chip unfortunately turned out to be a disappointment. Although these cookies were really not too difficult to prepare and while they did seem to have a pleasant aroma while they were baking.

However, when it came time to try one, I was really shocked.

These chocolate chip cookies really did not have

very much flavor to them.

Be it the dough portion of the cookie or the chocolate chips themselves, there was not any richness or deliciousness to be appreciated.

The dough portion was relatively flavorless and the chocolate chips lacked any sort of a sweet bite to them.

What I basically had then was a sub-standard cookie.

Sure, the ...

• cookie was crunchy and yes the chocolate chips had some flavor, but all in all, I have most certainly had far superior chocolate chip cookies in my lifetime.

A lot of times, I will eat a chocolate chip cookie and I will be unable to stop after just one.

With these cookies, I did not have that “problem”.

I managed to eat the cookies so they did not go to waste, but I did not feel overly satisfied and I felt for the quality of the cookie, I should not have had to pay as much for them as I did.

I obviously will not be purchasing these cookies again and I do not recommend them either.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271609838410230/k2311a0916/9.16.09