Creflo Dollar Ministries
www.creflodollarministries.org
  • I enjoy his teachings and have enjoyed following the ministry via website
  • It's very convenient to be able to catch up on sermons or re-watch the ones that especially touched me
  • I like it a lot and enjoy having the video to aide me in my studies

• by sweetkiara

Creflo Dollar Ministries is one of my all time favorite websites. The church itself is in a different state than where I reside, so I get my fix from the website. I am a huge fan of Pastor Creflo Dollar. I enjoy his teachings and have enjoyed following the ministry via website.

The site offers many great features. You can find everything there from bible

study courses to satellite church. My most favored section is the Broadcast Center. There I am able to tap into and watch both current and past sermons. These are the same broadcasts that come on TV. I almost always miss the early time-slot the show comes on. It’s very convenient to be able to catch up on sermons or re-watch the ones that especially touched ...

• me. These same broadcasts are also available for order if you wish to own them. To watch the sermons I am not required to download anything.

I have tried several times to watch the live sermons but have not had success. The pre-recorded ones work for me every time without fail.

Recently I signed up to take the sites 21-Day Challenge. It is a video bible-study course.

I like it a lot and enjoy having the video to aide me in my studies. Creflo Dollar has a way of breaking down the Word in a manner that I can easily understand and relate to.

Besides the wealth of information found on the site, the layout is visually appealing and user-friendly. I can find everything and the site changes often as they continue to make improvements.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 201609838350230/k2311a0916/9.16.09