iPod Shuffle 512 MB  » Electronics  »
  • Honestly, though, I like letting the iPod decide for me

• by Bartleby
      I have owned my iPod Shuffle (512 MB) for just over a year now, and I am delighted with its portability and its durability. Unlike some people who want to hold all of their music on an iPod and use it like a hard drive for songs, I keep all my mp3 files on my PC and then make playlists that

I swap out onto my iPod Shuffle.

Typically, my little Shuffle holds about 130 songs when full, which is plenty considering that I can change it anytime I want at home.

One misconception about the iPod Shuffle also needs to get cleared up.

It does not only play songs in a random order.

There are actually two settings, the ...

• first being playlist order and the second being random shuffle mode.

So, if you organize your playlist by artist name like I do, it’s still easy to move through it and find a particular song if you need one.

Honestly, though, I like letting the iPod decide for me!

The reason I selected a Shuffle as opposed to a nano

is that the nano is simply too “precious” and easy to wear.

The Shuffle can take a total beating and still look good because there’s no display to worry about.

It’s much easier to just tuck into a pocket and never worry about crushing or snapping it.

If, like me, you are a fan of simple design, you will like the iPod shuffle.

Rj says :

Yes, I agree. You will enjoy patronizing this Ipod model because of
    its simplicity and a bit of “Old School” look of some sort. And as mentioned earlier about the “with no lcd display” , you are worry-free on broken screens.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16190883830331/k2311a0819/8.19.06