Spyware Terminator software  » Software  »
  • I can say in all honestly that the Spyware Terminator is the best security software that anyone can have
  • First of all, it does not come with a cost
  • But for the sheer convenience of Spyware Terminator, I have to say it is definitely more reliable than AVG, Norton, MacAfee and many other security software out there

• by RichieMogwai

MSN Messenger (required to be logged into MSN Messenger)

I can say in all honestly that the Spyware Terminator is the best security software that anyone can have. First of all, it does not come with a cost. You can download it from the Net anytime for free.

I have to mention that the download process is quick and hassle-free. It also updates on its own whenever your PC is connected to the Net. This a big relief, because I just hate it when the program prompts me that it needs updating. I may be able to continue working on my PC, but it does slow down the pace of my work

no matter.

I have been using Spyware Terminator with no trouble now for about six months. I even had to dump Comodo, an old favorite firewall of mine that had outlived its usefulness. Why, I would find out that it was actually the culprit behind my computer’s inability to connect to the Net using Internet Explorer.

My high-speed Internet provider always said that a virus could have destroyed Explorer. This could not be further from the truth as once I uninstalled the free Comodo firewall, Explorer started working right away. I always use Mozilla Firefox anyway for most of my Internet surfing, but it’s ...

• nice to also have the ability to use Explorer especially whenever my Microsoft loyalist friends showed up in my room.

Once I migrated totally to Spyware Terminator, I was also able to attach photos to my Windows Live emails. Apparently, Comodo was also to blame for the mishap of being unable to send photos on Windows Live for the longest time. I’m glad I had the bright idea to get rid of this firewall once and for all.

You might be wondering, why am I using an anti-spyware program like Spyware Terminator as a substitute firewall and even anti-virus program. You will be surprised to

find out that Spyware Terminator is an all in one!

I strongly suggest, though, that you do not get rid of your anti-virus program totally. Follow my lead. I’m still using the free Avira anti-virus on my laptop, after recently discovering that it caught a Trojan virus that escaped the attention of Spyware Terminator.

Like Charlie’s Angels’ always say, always have a Plan B. But for the sheer convenience of Spyware Terminator, I have to say it is definitely more reliable than AVG, Norton, MacAfee and many other security software out there!

Spyware Terminator software

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 301609838280230/k2311a0916/9.16.09