Dr. Brown’s Natural Flow Baby Bottles  » Baby care  »
  • However, I don't like that there are so many pieces to clean
  • We put cereal in our bottles and I love that Dr. Browns makes several different nipple levels to suit the thickness of the formula
  • I don't like however, that the measurements on the side of the bottle are hard to read
  • I am very happy with these bottles overall and would highly recommend them to a friend

• by rachann983

I use Dr. Brown’s baby bottles for my 3 month old and absolutely love them. My baby had a lot of gas and was vomiting until I switched to these bottles.

My doctor recommended them. The special pieces inside create a vacuum and virtually eliminate gas.

I noticed a change in my baby right away.

However, I don’t like that there are so many pieces to clean.

Cleaning these bottles can be a real hassle but if it’s best for my baby, I’m willing to do it. We put cereal in our bottles and I love that Dr.

Browns makes several different nipple levels to suit the thickness of the formula.

• I don’t like however, that the measurements on the side of the bottle are hard to read.

When you’re putting a bottle together at night, it can be frustrating to try and read how much water you’ve actually put in the bottle. I would like it better if the ounces marks were in color rather than

clear, like the bottle.

The nipples on these bottles fits my baby’s mouth very well, and he took to them right away. I am very happy with these bottles overall and would highly recommend them to a friend.

They are a little pricey but when something works great, and keeps my baby healthy, I’m willing to pay the extra money.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 541609838240230/k2311a0916/9.16.09