Garnier Pure A anti Imperfection Wash and Garnier Pore Tightening Astringent  » Cosmetics  »
2.0
  • It has been so long that I had to deal with such problem like dull skin, enlarged pores and those problems lead to another, blemishes
  • I bought those two, Garnier Pure A anti Imperfection Wash and Garnier Pore Tightening Astringent
  • Finally I found that they didn't really deliver what it's said on the packaging
  • I wouldn't recommend these product and I would think many times before using another Garnier products

• by kennisa

I have a really oily skin. It has been so long that I had to deal with such problem like dull skin, enlarged pores and those problems lead to another, blemishes.

I could cover them with concealer before face powder, but I couldn’t ever hide the pores.

I looked foe sometimes, a product that helps me reducing

oils and if its possible, tightening pores too.

One day, I went to grocery store near my house, just looking around and found one of Garnier series to solve pores problem.

I bought those two, Garnier Pure A anti Imperfection Wash and Garnier Pore Tightening Astringent.

The facial wash was quite cheap, while I considered the other ...

• one too expensive.

Beside, Garnier had ever got me dissapointed with their other product.

I used those two products for about three weeks.

Finally I found that they didn’t really deliver what it’s said on the packaging.

They just help a little to lessen my dull skin, I looked a little bit brighter and they could also

reduced some of the sebums.

But they didn’t work to tighten pores as it said on the labels, at all.

And when I stopped using it, my skin started to be dull and oily, worst that before.

Actually, Garnier had already dissapointed me twice.

I wouldn’t recommend these product and I would think many times before using another Garnier products.

qiqi says :

i would like to ask about garnier pore tightening astringent…actually,after i read all the commend of the users it is not be all positive..but,,i just want to know how does it work and to use it,,can you give me the steps..and until when can i see the different???please answer my questions

Galega says :

It works and widely used for the management of pores. I would suggest you to first go for skin allergy test. If your skin is not allergic to it, you can go ahead and use it on your facial skin.

First of all, wash your face properly and then dry it with towel. Now take little bit of astrigent and apply it on entire face. Softly rub on the area where you see pores. It should start to show result after one week of continuous use.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311609838210130/k2311a0916/9.16.09