Mr. Muscle Mold and Mildew Killer
2.5
  • Based on my experience I wouldn’t recommend Mr

• by carpediem

Every day of the week, I engage in cleaning whether it’s a simple de-cluttering or a tedious one. Cleaning seems to ruin neither my schedule nor my day, except if I work in vain. After all the effort and the mess wouldn’t give in, I am hoping that I could come up with several alibis to abandon my mission. Our bathroom has become an eye-sore ever since it had those stubborn and dark stains on the wall. I’ve started cleaning it

since teenage years, as I grow so are the stains. No matter how hard I scrub my efforts remained in vain.

A commercial seems to remedy the problem. It took awhile before I bought Mr. Muscle Mold and Mildew Killer because I’m hesitant or doubt its ability. Misgiving dominated my head; nonetheless I gave it a try. It’s easy to use, I aimed and pressed. The lady in the advertisement is smiling while using Mr. Muscle while I was pressing hard on ...

• my nose, trying hard not to inhale its awful and strong smell. It’s so strong that it even spread on the nearby rooms. For several minutes I endured the repulsive smell for I want to know if it can do what I’ve seen in the commercial: makes the surface pearly white.

The chemical components of Mr. Muscle prove its efficiency; the spot where I worked on has no trace of stains anymore. If the manufacturer could only maintain its stain-removing power minus

the equally strong smell, I would patronize it. Instead, I never used it again.

Maintaining a clean house is an objective I can likely fulfill, yet not at the expense of my family’s health and mine. There must be some products that are environment and people friendly. Researching would assist us in searching for product that will live up to their claim and consumer’s expectation. Based on my experience I wouldn’t recommend Mr. Muscle, better do your research and not just rely on commercials.

Mr. Muscle Mold and Mildew Killer

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531609838180130/k2311a0916/9.16.09