N.E.I Microwave  » Electronics  »
  • And I think the result that I got from this N

• by MomLouiTan

I got this N.E.I Microwave almost ten years ago. Actually we bought another housewares at that time. It was a kind of water sterilizer and if we bought that product we would get a microwave. We thought it was a big deal at that time. So We bought that water sterilizer and got this N.E.I Microwave as a gift.

At that time,we were not sure if this N.E.I Microwave will

stay longer. We never heard of this brand before so we did not expect that we can use it for a long time. But since it was a gift, we did not really spent our money to buy this N.E.I Microwave.

And guess what? After ten years using this N.E.I Microwave, this product is still working well. No complaint whatsoever. I found this as unbelievable. I thought this N.E.I Microwave ...

• will only work for three or four years. But I was completely wrong. Until this moment, I can still use this N.E.I Microwave. And I think the result that I got from this N.E.I Microwave is the same with other kind of new microwave with other known brands.

There are few buttons that you can choose and press when you want to use this N.E.I Microwave. There is also

an instant button which will warm your food instantly only for one minute. Or you can just choose how high the temperature inside the microwave that you want to use for your food, then set the time with the time button.

N.E.I Microwave is easy to use. And we are so happy with this gift. I think we really got a great deal at that time for this N.E.I Microwave.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161609838160130/k2311a0916/9.16.09