Febreze Flameless Luminaires  » Housewares  »
  • I found the perfect solution to the ongoing candle issue in my house-I am the only one that likes them
  • Not one to spend a lot of money on products like this, I though $20 was a bit pricy but I decided that our house something like this
  • Since then, I bought another starter kit to obtain another lamp base, and I put one in the living room and one in the bedroom
  • The light adds warmth to any room, and I will definitely be trying more scents and styles in the future

• by Jessie Bahrey

I found the perfect solution to the ongoing candle issue in my house-I am the only one that likes them. However, everyone likes a nice scent in the house, so Febreze Flameless Luminaires are ideal. I first saw these candle-like scented blocks at a friend’s house, and I went and bought a starter kit for my house. Not one to spend a lot of money on products like this, I though $20 was a bit pricy but I decided that our house something like this.

I didn’t really

know what these shades would be like, except that the ones that my friend had were decorative as well as scented. My starter kit came with 2 scented shades, a reusable wooden lamp base, and batteries. The scents available are herbal, green tea citrus, fruity and refreshing and natural, and there are refills that fit into the base once the scent is good. I chose green tea citrus, mainly because I liked the colour and design combination of the shade-a cream colour background with dark brown Asian-style ...

• plants, which goes with some of my rooms. I read the instructions and the shade fits easily on the base. The light flickers through the shade, not annoyingly, just subtly, and the glow is very soft and warm and cozy. The scent is also subtle, and quite natural-almost like a scented candle. I really liked the ambience it created, and at night, it was very warming. The first shade lasted about 2 months, and replacing it is simple and fast. Since then, I bought another starter kit
        to obtain another lamp base, and I put one in the living room and one in the bedroom. The second shade I tried was herbal, which was more of a subtle scent than the green tea citrus.

Febreze Flameless Luminaires are the perfect combination of a decorative item that has a subtle but warm scent. The shades are stylish and have modern colours, and they go well in most houses. The light adds warmth to any room, and I will definitely be trying more scents and styles in the future.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531609838150130/k2311a0916/9.16.09