Scotch Lint Roller  » Housewares  »
  • In my opinion, the Scotch Lint Roller is one of the best lint rollers on the market
  • After they got off, I noticed that they really did a number on the couch, getting hair all over the place - black hair and the auburn and white hair of my St. Bernard
  • I like that the Scotch Lint Roller is the number 1 selling brand, at least according to the albel on the lint brush
  • I highly recommend the Scotch Lint Roller to anyone for lint removal from clothes, and to remove lint and pet hair from furniture

• by mom1

I have to say that I would be lost with a Scotch Lint Roller. I love these. Now, there are lots of other lint rollers on the market, some that you can even get at the dollar store. In my opinion, the Scotch Lint Roller is one of the best lint rollers on the market. I have two dogs, a St. Bernard and a Newfoundland. Both of my dogs shed a great deal throughout the year, but twice a year, in the spring and in the fall, they have two major sheddings. I also have a white couch, and even though they don’t go up there often, they do occasionally climb aboard. My Newfoundland is all black and when she gets off the white couch, it looks like it’s growing black hair of it’s own. Now, of course I do vacuum very frequently and use the upholstery attachement to vacuum the furniture, but it seems like even though I vacuum alot, it seems like the black hairs stick to the microfiber fabric which is similar in texture to suede. It’s difficult to vacuum up because the dog hairs get stuck in the fibers. Sometimes, it actually takes me almost one hour to vacuum the couch. I have to take off all the cusions,

(it’s a large sectional)and vacuum each cushion and inside the couch to make sure all the black hairs are gone, and since the hairs tend to stick on the couch, they don’t come off easily. Enter the Scotch brand Lint Roller. This product not only does a superb job on my couch, but clothes as well. After vacuuming the couch, I simply take my lint roller and smooth it across the couch to get any remain hairs. The lint roller picks up every single hair with one swipe of the roll.

One time when my vacuum was out of commission, I needed to get the hair off the couch because I was having company. Now, I never let the couch get so full of hair that it’s too much of job to tackle in a short period of time, but on this particular day, my Newfoundland and St. Bernard were both taking a snooze on the couch when I got home from work. After they got off, I noticed that they really did a number on the couch, getting hair all over the place - black hair and the auburn and white hair of my St. Bernard. Since my vacuum cleaner was on the blink, I was hoping that the Scotch Lint Roller would do a good job. Luckily, I had a brand new one, because I didn’t know how many lint sheets it would take to finish the job of removing the dog hair from my whole sectional sofa. I started to roll the hair off, and just like I expected it brought the hair right up. I didn’t need to use the whole roller, and the couch looked brand new. It even brought up the fibers alittle to give it a just from the store look.

Sometimes our darker colored clothes meet with alittle dog hair. Just one swipe with this heavy duty lint roller does the job of removing every hair, efforlessly. I also like that I don’t have to struggle with tearing off the sheets of the lint roller. Some other inferior lint rollers make it very difficult to rip off the sheets, so I end up wasting unused sheets that come off the roller when all I want to remove are the ones that I used. I like that the Scotch Lint Roller is the number 1 selling brand, at least according to the albel on the lint brush. Also, the Scotch brand has been around for years, and it’s a trusted established brand. These lint brushes dont’ just work well on dog hair, they work extremely well ...

• Scotch Lint Roller
      on any type of lint or particles that find their way to clothes, any type of fabric, furniture and just about anything other fabric that catches lint or hair. On one occasion, I washed a black sweater that I wanted to wear that day, and I wanted to wash it alone on the gentle cycle, because I didn’t want to wash it with any other clothes. After it completed the gentle cycle in the washing machine, I threw it in the dryer, also on a gentle cycle to dry it. It didn’t need to stay in the dryer long, because it was a very delicate sweater, and it would dry fast. Anyway, I wasn’t going to wear it until later in the day, so if it was still alittle damp coming out the dryer, it could finish drying on a hanger, or I was even thinking of hanging it outside to dry. After, I took it out of the dryer, I was horrified to find that in the dryer, along with my beautiful black delicate sweater, was a white terry cloth towel. My beautiful black sweater was full of white lint. I was so upset, I didn’t know what to do. I had only worn that sweater once before and I figured it was ruined now.
      After I took the towel out, I gave my sweater another spin in the dryer on the gentle cycle to see if it would get any of the white lint off the sweater. When I removed it from the dryer, it did look alittle better, but you could still see white lint on it, especially on the back of the sweater.

I then remembered that I had a Scotch Lint Roller that I always kept on hand because of the dogs. The sweater was completely dry by now so I attempted to see if the lint roller would work as good as it does on my furniture. I was very hopeful, but aprehensive. Well, to my utter surprise and joy, as I rolled the lint roller over the sweater, the lint, every bit of it began to come off. I couldn’t believe my eyes. As I continued to roll off the lint the sweater started to look new again. By the time I was finished using the roller on my sweater, I could not find any lint on it at all. I was so happy and grateful. I highly recommend the Scotch Lint Roller to anyone for lint removal from clothes, and to remove lint and pet hair from furniture. The product works very well.

Scotch Lint Roller

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531609838140130/k2311a0916/9.16.09