Toyosaki Mosquito Hitting Pan  » Housewares  »
  • We are so happy with this Toyosaki Mosquito Hitting Pan

• by MomLouiTan

Yesterday, I just bought Toyosaki Mosquito Hitting Pan. There are so many mosquitoes here. And we got feed up with them.

They bit us so often and sometimes, even we already sprayed the room, they were still there. They came inside when we open the door when we had to enter the room.

I really get crazy with those mosquitoes. Then one time, we had mosquitoes hitting pan, and it worked well to

kill the mosquito that come inside the room again after we sprayed the room with mosquito sprayer.

But that one was broken. So when we went to a grocery store, we bought two of Toyosaki Mosquito Hitting Pan.

We were so surprised that this Toyosaki Mosquito Hitting Pan worked much more better than the other one that we had before. We are so happy with this Toyosaki Mosquito Hitting Pan.

We paid less ...

• than 5 dollar for each Toyosaki Mosquito Hitting Pan. And it worked a bit different with the old one that we had before.

The other one needed two big batteries to turn it on but this Toyosaki Mosquito Hitting Pan do not work with battery. Toyosaki Mosquito Hitting Pan is a rechargeable product.

So we need to charge it to the electricity panel first then after sometimes, we can use it to kill

the mosquito by hitting it with this pan. The product look like a racket.

So you can easily use it to hit the mosquito that fly near you.

I am so happy with this Toyosaki Mosquito Hitting Pan.

I even try to hunt the mosquito, follow it until I can kill it. I really hate those mosquitoes.

And thanks to Toyosaki Mosquito Hitting Pan that help me out to kill those crazy mosquitoes in this place.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531609838130130/k2311a0916/9.16.09