Hot Couture by Givency perfume  » Perfume  »
  • One reason is that I love writing reviews, period, and the other reason is that I absolutely love perfumes
  • I thought of telling her that it was only a sample, but I didn't

• by mom1

I love writing reviews about perfume. One reason is that I love writing reviews, period, and the other reason is that I absolutely love perfumes. I am lucky to also have a friend who gives us lots of fragrance samples and cosmetics samples. One of these samples that was give to me was Hot Couture by Givency. Again, Givency is a famous fashion designer, and I had not idea that Givency was in the perfume business. I guess if you think about it, many fashion designers are in the perfume business. I love Hot Couture by Givency because it smells very spicy and woodsy to me. I love outdoor scents and this perfume reminds me of being in the outdoors like

in the woods or the forest. I wore this perfume to a banquet at my daughter’s school, and I felt very chic wearing such a perfume with a high fashion name. I knew I would get lots of compliments on this perfume, because it was very unique and the smell of it was very fresh and outdoorsy. Not like something that you ordinarily smell in a perfume. Sure enough, one of my daughter’s teachers was the first one to comment on my fragrance. She told me that I smelled like I was wearing very expensive perfume! I had to laugh to myself, seeing that I didn’t even pay for it. I thought of telling her that it was only a sample, but I didn’t.

Another woman who was sitting at our table complimented on my Hot Couture by saying that I smelled so good and she also wanted to know what I was wearing. I did tell her that it was a sample that my friend had given me. She asked me if I had the sample of the perfume in my purse, but I didn’t. Actually, I had two samples of this perfume, but I left them at home because I want to save them for my daughter. She really likes this perfume, and I told her that she could wear a little to school the next day. When my daughter went to school the next day, she did wear a touch of this perfume.

• Hot Couture by Givency perfume
      She always wears just a hint of perfume, and she wears even less of it first thing in the morning when she’s getting ready for school. The last thing that she wants is a strong smelling perfume on herself at 7:15 in the morning. But, none the less, she does wear a little fragrance to school every now and then. This perfume smelled very clean and fresh on my daughter, as perfumes usually do. I think this is because she only wears a small amount of fragrance. When she wears perfume to school, she puts on just a touch and the Hot Couture by Givency is a perfume that smells fantastic even if you just apply a tiny bit of it on.

When

I picked my daughter up from school that day, she told me that some of her friends told her that she smelled good and they asked her what she was wearing. Actually, I had to laugh because she didn’t know what she was wearing. She had forgotten what the name of the perfume was. She only knew that it was a sample that I had given her. She laughed about it too and told her friends that she would tell them what she was wearing as soon as she found out what it was!

Anyway, my daughter and I love Hot Couture by Givency, and I highly recommend this perfume to anyone who loves spicy and woodsy fresh scents that don’t fade after a few hours.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 561609838020130/k2311a0916/9.16.09