Burberry Brit for Women perfume  » Perfume  »
  • I love this perfume so much because it's the only perfume that I've ever smelled that actually has the scent of fresh limes to it
  • I thought he was going to say that it reminded him of his Burberry for men, just as a joke, but he didn't
  • He really like the fragrance and he also noticed the tart smell of fresh limes
  • Even if I were to put alot of this perfume on, I don't think that the smell could be overpowering and strong because it just doesn't that the character of an overwhelming strong scent
  • But anyway Burberry Brit smells so beautiful, I don't see how it can smell anything but delicious on anyone who wears it

• by mom1

When I received some samples of perfume from my good friend who gives me makeup and perfume samples, one that stands out is Burberry Brit for Women by Burberry. I love this perfume so much because it’s the only perfume that I’ve ever smelled that actually has the scent of fresh limes to it. In addition to the limes, it also smells flowery. This is such a fresh scent and I feel that it can be worn for any occasion.

Actually, I do have a body spray that has the scent of lime in it, but it is mixed with the scent of coconut. Burberry cannot compare with that fragrance because it doesn’t contain any hints of coconut in it, and to me, it smells much better. When I picked my daughter

up from school wearing this perfume, she commented on the lime scent.

She really likes the scent of fresh limes and she also loves that body spray that I spoke about that has the lime and coconut scent. Anyway, she really liked the Burberry and I plan on give her the rest of the samples.

I asked my husband what he thought of Burberry Brit for Women, and he like it.

I thought he was going to say that it reminded him of his Burberry for men, just as a joke, but he didn’t! He really like the fragrance and he also noticed the tart smell of fresh limes. This perfume is very light and fresh. For some reason, when I first heard of Burberry perfume, I thought that it might ...

• smell very heavy and strong, but it’s the furthest thing from being strong.

In fact, to me, the fragrance is so light, that when I wore it, I didn’t think that I put enough of it on because the scent was so light and I could hardly smell it on myself. But after a while, it seemed like the smell got richer and more noticeable. Even if I were to put alot of this perfume on, I don’t think that the smell could be overpowering and strong because it just doesn’t that the character of an overwhelming strong scent.

I highly recommend Burberry Brit for Women to anyone who loves the fresh scent of limes, coupled with flowers. Actually, one of my friends at the baby shower even said that she detected the scent

of fresh pears on me when I had this perfume on. I really wasn’t able to detect the pear in the Burberry, but lots of times what I smell on myself is different to how others smell my perfume.

I always say that even if I’m wearing the identical perfume as someone else, it will smell different on the both of us. At least, that’s my opinion. Like I’ve said before, body chemistry differs between individuals and body chemistry can greatly alter how sometime is going to smell on person.

I’ve smelled a fragrace on one person that smelled wonderful and the same scent on a different person didn’t appeal to me at all. But anyway Burberry Brit smells so beautiful, I don’t see how it can smell anything but delicious on anyone who wears it.

Burberry Brit for Women perfume

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 561609838010130/k2311a0916/9.16.09