Marie France Philippines ( Men’s Division )  » Health  »
  • I learned from the comments that most of my friends gave me that it does not look good to have a bulging tummy
  • These are the things which I like about Marie France

• by Herrera212

I gained weight before and it caused me to have this love handles. I learned from the comments that most of my friends gave me that it does not look good to have a bulging tummy. I am not really that fat, my shoulders and arms are toned but sometimes, when I gain weight, the most affected part is my tummy. Countless sit ups have been made, long hours of running in the treadmill but still there are stubborn fats in your abdomen area. I decided to consult at Marie France. Their consultation is free and they will assess you based on the

amount of fat in the area where you want to loose the cellulite.

The consultant computed it and it costs me around 30,000 pesos for the entire 20 sessions. The number of sessions is relative to the amount of fat in your body.

The process involves “Electro-Lipolysis” and “Fat Mobilization System”. The former involves a certain use of machine wherein there were lots of gadgets attached to your tummy area. Per session would be 30 minutes. It is painless and you cannot feel anything when you are on the process of undergoing the the treatment. Then another 30 minutes will be for “Fat Mobilization System” ...

• which involves wearing a soaked body wrap which is responsible for melting stubborn fats. In one session there is a substantial loss from your tummy area. I always keep track of the size of my tummy before and after the treatment.

These are the things which I like about Marie France:

1. They have a division for male patients. Our common notion that Marie France is exclusively for female but they cater to male patients too. I am a male and I was able to get my desired flat tummy with Marie France.

2. All the procedures in Marie France are non-invasive meaning they do not

use needles, knives or any surgical procedures to get rid of the unwanted fat. It is purely safe and 100% effective. This is the safer way to loose weight. At least you won’t worry about complications or heart problems.

3. The procedures usually take 30 minutes to 1 hour every treatment so it wouldn’t take so much of your time. You can just insert this during your lunch breaks.

4. They also offer 0% interest for your payments thru selected credit cards. It is really convenient for your budget.

Marie France has various branches in the Philippines and you can contact them thru their website www.mariefrance.com.ph for more information.

mario luis lebrun says :

how much will it cost for me to use your services and where is your nearest location near manila

Galega says :

The cost depends on the time duration. You will given a rough estimate of the entire cost structure before joining the slimming program.

A branch of Marie France is located in Manila. Here is the contact address:

Binondo
    Unit O-1 City Plaza Tower, Plaza del Conde St., Binondo, Manila

Herrera212 says :

Hello, it depens. You will be asses. You better google the Marie France and then you can check their website for the list of branches with the telephone numbers. Thank you.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341609837950130/k2311a0916/9.16.09