Formulae 1 King Cross Hotel Sydney  » Hotels  »
2.0
191-201 William Street Sydney New South Wales 2000 Australia
  • Guests had to find recreational facilities elsewhere

• by Herrera212

I planned on having a quiet vacation and I got to stay in this hotel. It was located very near to the metro station, right along the city’s main boulevard. The noise was really annoying. I could hear sirens and the beeping of horns in the morning, which really put a dent on my relaxation time.

The staff was courteous and efficient.

My registration was quick and the front desk staff told me about all the nice places I should visit. I was even offered a refreshing welcome drink before I was escorted to my room.

My room was spacious, but the furniture looked old. My bed was huge, but I’ve observed that there were a lot of mosquitoes in my room. The ...

• room must have been unused for quite some time. I have complained about this several times to housekeeping, but they were not prompt in addressing my concern.

The food was alright. There was a small café downstairs where breakfast was served, but the place was too cramped. Many guests had to wait for other diners to finish before they could get seated.

The service was good though.

There were no amenities to speak of. The hotel had no spa and no gym. I was appalled that they even had no pool. Guests had to find recreational facilities elsewhere.

This hotel was a huge let-down. The rooms and amenities were dismal. I only liked the staff but otherwise, there’s nothing else to like about this hotel.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 21609837900130/k2311a0916/9.16.09