Neutrogena Ageless Intensives Lifting Treatment Eye  » Cosmetics  »
  • I highly recommend this product because it is really effective and it has lots of benefits
  • You can observe day after day the changes you experience
  • This is the best eye creams I have ever experienced

• by Herrera212

I usually stay up late. Oftentimes, I need to finish things before I sprawl in my bed for a good night sleep. When you are doing something late at night of course your stomach would yearn for something. To accompany me with my late night moments, I often dial McDonald’s 24-hour delivery. French Fries are foremost my favorite snack and we can’t deny the abundance of salt in it. So as a result, late night plus salt equals dark circles in my eyes. My mornings are often hampered by this picture. I hate it but I can’t stop it.

I have invoked the help with some of the eye creams which offered so much promise in

erasing dark circles in your eyes. Most of the creams offer just eradicating the dark circles but the eye bags, they cannot do something about it.

I happen to come across this product online from Neutrogena. Neutrogena Ageless Intensives Lifting Eye Treatment does not just erases dark circles, it also cures eye bags.

I highly recommend this product because it is really effective and it has lots of benefits.

The ingredient BioDynes is responsible for erasing dark circles beneath your eyes. At times the puffiness is caused by this dark circles which obstructs your eyes from looking fresh. In a short span of 7 days I could see the changes in my eye area. It was like the ...

• skin beneath my eyes were bleached because it was ultimately similar to the color of my entire face. This eye cream also contains mineral light reflectors which brighten your skin. The combination of BioDynes and mineral light reflectors is potent enough to erase and maintain a very pleasant skin color around your eyes.

This eye cream also contains Tetrol-E. It is responsible for lifting the skin which causes the eye bags. If the skin around your eye area is sagging, this will eventually make you look old and very distressing. My eye bags are gone in as short span of 7 days too. I find this eye cream very effective.

In terms of effectiveness, I would vouch

to it. My experience was the best proof to that. You can observe day after day the changes you experience.As regards, the smell, it is almost scent-free. I would say it is pleasing to every body’s nose.

This eye cream has a very good long term effect on your skin. For how many months now, I still experience the same effect when I first used it. It repairs your skin and restores its natural condition. My eyes now are not puffy and very firm. Even if I stay late and eat fries during the wee hours of the morning, I wouldn’t experience the same feeling like before. This is the best eye creams I have ever experienced.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311609837890130/k2311a0916/9.16.09