iHM10B Portable Ipod Player Stereo Speaker System  » Electronics  »
  • These are the things that I like about this Ipod Speaker
  • I think the sound has more clarity and preciseness
  • It is advantageous for travels but I would say not economical because for long hours of listening to music plus the battery charging that is afforded to your Ipod during the duration of listening to music, your battery is easily drained and it is not cost effective

• by Herrera212

I got this gadget in Hongkong. I have to stay for a couple of days there and the hotel I was staying does not have an Ipod speaker. The shape of this one looked like those I saw in IStore here in the Philippines, chic and modern. Because I was on a hurry, I grabbed it and

then hurried home to take a quick nap before I have to do lots of things during the night.

These are the things that I like about this Ipod Speaker:

First, it carries with it a protective case which prevents from scratches or damages on it. Especially when you are heading to the beach and wants to listen to music while drinking pina colada, your speaker will eventually have some scratches on it. But with the protective gear that it had, this is a sure safeguard.

Secondly, it has EXB circuitry for a more increased bass sound. I think the sound has more clarity and preciseness. It really matched the quality of sound that I had with ...

• iHM10B Portable Ipod Player Stereo Speaker System
      my former Ipod speaker.

Third, it has superb connectivity with its audio cable for any Ipod or any audio devices. MP3’s are also available as one of things you can use with this speaker.

Fourth, the control is user-friendly for both Ipod and MP3 connection. It is not difficult but very convenient.

The thing that I don’t like:

It is solely

battery-operated. It is advantageous for travels but I would say not economical because for long hours of listening to music plus the battery charging that is afforded to your Ipod during the duration of listening to music, your battery is easily drained and it is not cost effective. The battery required in this speaker are 4 AA batteries.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161609837830130/k2311a0916/9.16.09