Betty Crocker - Walnut Chunk Brownies  » Food  »
  • Indeed, the word chunk most definitely applies to this brownie
  • Quite a few brownies come from this box, and I recommend that you try and eat them before a couple of weeks go by
  • Also, I like to heat my brownies up in the microwave before I eat them

• by GenesisOne

Betty Crocker - Walnut Chunk Brownies offer a nice change of pace from the smooth and chocolate rich brownies that generally dominate the grocery store. Indeed, the word “chunk” most definitely applies to this brownie! You will most certainly be able to

taste the walnut flavor sticking out from these brownies! If you are someone that loves walnuts, you will most likely love these brownies.

The chocolate and walnut flavors mix fairly well together to create a tasty twosome.

Quite a few brownies come from this box, and I recommend that you try and eat them before a couple of weeks go by.

The reason is after a couple of weeks, the brownies begin to dry up and they are no longer moist and soft.

Also,

• Betty Crocker - Walnut Chunk Brownies
      I like to heat my brownies up in the microwave before I eat them.

The reason is a hot brownie tastes better than a lukewarm or room temperature brownie! Plus, the heat seems to successfully bring out additional chocolate and walnut flavor.

All in all, I am pretty pleased with these walnut brownies and I expect to purchase them again.

If you are someone that enjoys walnuts and likes chocolate, be sure to give these brownies a try the next time you are at the grocery store!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271609837710130/k2311a0916/9.16.09