Betty Crocker - Cookie Brownie Bars
  • Betty Crocker - Cookie Brownie Bars offer an interesting combination creation that I think works fairly well
  • Really it tastes a whole lot like a soft chocolate chip cookie, which is fine with me because I love chocolate chip cookies

• by GenesisOne

Betty Crocker - Cookie Brownie Bars offer an interesting combination creation that I think works fairly well. What this combination creation is it is like a cookie and brownie all rolled into one.

Like with a chocolate chip cookie, there is the chocolate, and then there is the dough.

Well, that is what

this brownie is like.

Really it tastes a whole lot like a soft chocolate chip cookie, which is fine with me because I love chocolate chip cookies! The thing is though, there is nothing that really sets this brownie apart from chocolate chip cookies.

The flavor is roughly the same, although the brownie ...

• is a little larger than the cookie itself.

Still, the chocolate chip cookies I purchase are generally cheaper and I can get more cookies for my money, so if the flavor is about the same, I really have no real reason to purchase these brownies again.

After all, I would just end up

paying a little more money for something that requires more work and a little extra money.

While these brownies are good, and the idea behind them creative, they are simply not distinctive enough to justify purchasing them a second time.

At least though I did not feel as if my money had been wasted on them.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271609837700130/k2311a0916/9.16.09