Life cereal  » Food  »
  • There are a few different kinds of Life cereal, I believe, but my favorite one is cinnamon
  • I like to pour a generous sized bowl of it with milk and sugar
  • One of the best things about Life is that it stays fairly non-soggy with milk in it
  • If you've never tried Life, you definitely should
  • It is a cereal I plan to buy in the future when I have children, and I think they will enjoy it as much as I do

• by Blue345

One of my favorite cereals is (and has been for a long time) Life. There are a few different kinds of Life cereal, I believe, but my favorite one is cinnamon. I like to pour a generous sized bowl of it with milk and sugar. I have never tried it without sugar, but it would probably still be

pretty good. I just think the sugar adds extra sweetness to make for near perfection in my bowl. The taste is distinct, and the cinnamon is obvious in it.

One of the best things about Life is that it stays fairly non-soggy with milk in it. I can’t stand when I eat cereal and it instantly gets soggy, so ...

• the non-soggy factor of Life is a definite plus for me! Even when it does get a little soggy, it still tastes good, and it is not mushy. It still tastes much the same as it did when the milk was first poured over it. This is also true with my generous sized helpings of the cereal.

If you’ve

never tried Life, you definitely should. If you don’t like one flavor, perhaps you will like another flavor (that’s the greatness of having more than one flavor). It is a cereal I plan to buy in the future when I have children, and I think they will enjoy it as much as I do. It rates a 10/10 for me!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271609837660130/k2311a0916/9.16.09