Breaking Dawn by Stephanie Meyer  » Books  »
  • I have to say, I think this one was my favorite of the four
  • However, I will say that what some would call the most strange book of the saga, I call the best book of the saga
  • I highly recommend this book, and I rate it a 10/10
  • It will definitely be a book that will be enjoyed more than once by me

• by Blue345

I recently bought the fourth book in the Twilight Saga, Breaking Dawn. Of course, my purchase came immediately following the prior three books.

I wanted to find out the conclusion of all the characters I had come to appreciate reading about.

I have to say, I think this one was my favorite of the four.

It is the most action-packed, and it is not only from Bella’s perspective.

It includes some of Jacob’s perspective as well.

At first I thought this was strange, but I think it complimented the tone of the book quite well, and the reader is still able to find out what happens with Bella and Edward.

In this book,

• Bella and Edward get married after Bella graduates high school.

I will not go into any more detail, since that would give away details of the book.

However, I will say that what some would call the most strange book of the saga, I call the best book of the saga.

Why do I call it

that, you ask? You’ll have to read it and find out! This is the book that I am most curious to see when it is made into a movie.

I highly recommend this book, and I rate it a 10/10.

It will definitely be a book that will be enjoyed more than once by me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 171609837650130/k2311a0916/9.16.09