Eclipse by Stephanie Meyer  » Books  »
  • I have made my opinion fairly clear about this book, but I will say that I really enjoyed it, and I am already on my second reading of it

• by Blue345

After reading the first two books of the Twilight Saga, I went on to read the third book, Eclipse. It really wasn’t a decision on my part so much as the book calling to me.

Like many other Twilight fans, I couldn’t just read the first two books and leave it

at that.

I had to find out what happened to the characters!

In this book, Bella and Edward are faced with more challenges as the returning character, Victoria tries in more ways than one to kill Bella.

Bella’s friend Jacob also plays a big role in this book.

The love story ...

• is another big part of the book because Edward and Jacob both want the love of Bella.

It is a complicated story, so it is no wonder that the book is long, just as the others of the saga are.

The fact that the book is long is great though, since

it is a page-turner, and I did not want the book to end (it was too good!).

I have made my opinion fairly clear about this book, but I will say that I really enjoyed it, and I am already on my second reading of it.

It rates a 10/10 for me!

Eclipse by Stephanie Meyer

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 171609837640130/k2311a0916/9.16.09