Fish Tales game  » Games  »
  • Fish Tales is an interesting game from Sunny Games
  • The other two kind of fish is bigger than Sunny, so he must avoid them so that he wouldn’t be eat by them

• by coolvie

Fish Tales is an interesting game from Sunny Games. I got this game from my friend when the first time I play it. Fish Tales is a game about an adventure of a fish called ‘Sunny’.

Sunny is a little fish in the big ocean. He have to survive in the ocean.

To survive, he must eat the smaller fish. If we can make Sunny alive until the end of the game, mission is accomplished.

This game is contain several level that we must

pass. Each level, of course have its own difficulties, but the higher the level the difficulties are increased.

For an example, in the first level Sunny must survive between three other kind of fish. The other two kind of fish is bigger than Sunny, so he must avoid them so that he wouldn’t be eat by them.

Sunny must eat the smaller fish to grow up and after its reach the growth chart, Sunny will bigger and he will can eat all the fish ...

• because he become the bigest fish in that ocean. The only fish that can’t Sunny eat is the shark, so wherever he is, he must avoid the shark.

In the other level, the Sunny’s enemy is get harder and in many amount. For example, the medusa jellyfish, the bomb, or the shell.

Sunny must avoid all those enemies. But, he also have a little thing that he can do to make his journey is easier, we can click the flash indicator to make Sunny

move faster so that he can eat more fish.

We can also find a bonus stage in Fish Tales, no enemies in this stage. We just have to reach the target of the fish that must Sunny eat.

This game is really interesting, funny, and entertaining. The graphic/animation is also not bad, its in 3D picture, but I don’t like the cursor system, because its too fast whenever I move my cursor to move Sunny.

Its better if the cursor sign in front of Sunny is dissapear, so the cursor its the fish itself.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 281609837581230/k2311a0916/9.16.09