Rockband PS3
  • We purchased the Rock Band full band kit for the Playstation 3 about two months ago and it was the best investment we have ever had
  • I found that there is a little something for everyone on this video game, from rock to classics
  • I love listening to the old tunes so I found this to be a big plus
  • If you are looking for something to do that is a lot of fun for all ages, I highly recommend Rock Band, it is so much fun

• by articlewriter555

My husband and I had been shopping around for quite some time to find the perfect activity or game for our friends and family to play when they come over. We love to entertain guests in our home, but we never have any party activities to do with our friends.

We purchased the Rock Band full band kit for the Playstation 3 about two months ago and it was the best investment we have ever had. The nice thing about the full band kit is that there is something for everyone. If you would like to sing you can, or you can either play the guitar, bass, or drum. I will advise you that you will need to purchase another guitar to do so, but they are relatively inexpensive.

The song selection is pretty good on this video game. I found that there is a little something for ...

• Rockband PS3
      everyone on this video game, from rock to classics. I love listening to the old tunes so I found this to be a big plus. Sometimes I even like to sit back and watch everyone while I listen to the great music.

I have played Guitar Hero before, and I

would have to say that the guitar parts on Rock Band tend to be a little easier than some of the Guitar Hero songs. If you are looking for something to do that is a lot of fun for all ages, I highly recommend Rock Band, it is so much fun.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 281509837220730/k2311a0915/9.15.09