Dollywood in Pigeon Forge, TN  » Entertainment  »
1020 Dollywood Ln, Pigeon Forge, TN‎ - (865) 428-9488‎
  • We've made several trips there this season and have enjoyed ourselves immensely
  • It's the only park that I know of where you can find shows to watch, wildlife to observe, water rides, and some great roller coasters
  • But I believe that regardless of the cost, you'll enjoy your time at Dollywood
  • If you visit at Christmastime, you'll see the most amazing light displays and enjoy the sights, sounds, and smells of the season
  • I highly recommend ordering their cinnamon bread, if you visit during that time

• by rachann983

My husband and I have Season Passes for Dollywood in Pigeon Forge, TN. We’ve made several trips there this season and have enjoyed ourselves immensely. The park caters to people of all ages.

It’s the only park that I know of where you can find shows to watch, wildlife to observe, water rides, and some great roller coasters. Dollywood even offers some of the greatest southern cuisine you’ll ever eat.

We particularly enjoy

the funnel cakes and fried green tomatoes. Every year, Dollywood adds a new attraction and it’s growing by leaps and miles all the time.

I have to admit that I find the ticket prices a little high at around $55 per adult but with a few extra dollars, we purchased the season pass and have made the ticket price back several times over. They require $8 to park which I do think is exorbitant.

...

• I figure that with the ticket prices as they are, the parking should be free or just a few dollars. But I believe that regardless of the cost, you’ll enjoy your time at Dollywood.

We have enjoyed a day of just walking around and eating all the great food…we didn’t even need to ride the coasters to enjoy our day. If you visit at Christmastime, you’ll see the most amazing light displays and enjoy the

sights, sounds, and smells of the season.

I highly recommend ordering their cinnamon bread, if you visit during that time. It is so popular that you have to order it sometimes hours in advance.

But when you pick it up, it’s piping hot and so tasty. It’s a must have during your visit.

All in all, Dollywood is a wonderful value and an excellent place to bring your family for a day of fun.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 591509837200730/k2311a0915/9.15.09