Avon Naturals Purifying Oil Control Toner  » Cosmetics  »
  • I found out that some of the ingredients are actually natural like tea tree, grapefruit, grape seed, and sunflower and there are vitamins too plus salicylic acid and glycolic acid which are great for acne prone skin
  • I have been using this Oil-Control Toner for months now and I never had any problem with it from day one
  • The best thing about this I believe is the fact that it endowed my skin with radiance you can only see on healthy skin, not the one you get by using whitening products

• by thebeautyjunkie

Some months ago, my mom who is an Avon dealer sent me an Avon brochure (Thanks mom!) and since I’ve always liked Avon lingerie and cosmetics, I read past the skincare section and went straight to my favorite parts… namely, the brassieres and make-ups. But at the very end of the brochure, I saw this particular toner that says “purifying” and “oil control”. I have very oily skin which needs intensive TLC so I’m very careful in choosing the skincare products that I use. Needless to say, I was hesitant to use a skincare product from Avon.

Thoughts were flying all over my head, about how it might make my skin look worse… generally, about the quality of the product. Sure, their lingerie line

is great and the cosmetics too… but we’re talking about skincare here and I’d rather go to the drugstore and take something where I can read the labels than trust a brochure and a product on sale. But then again, it wouldn’t hurt to try… I got my Avon Naturals Purifying Tea Tree & Grapefruit Oil-Control Toner a day after placing my order, and the very first thing I did was read the label.

I found out that some of the ingredients are actually natural like tea tree, grapefruit, grape seed, and sunflower and there are vitamins too plus salicylic acid and glycolic acid which are great for acne prone skin. None of the stuff I don’t understand. I ...

• smelled the product and there was a bit of an alcohol-y scent with some citrusy fragrance there, which is not really great but not disturbing either, so it’s okay I guess.

I tried it and it was cool on the skin, not menthol-y or minty cool like other products that I don’t like… because they hurt my eyes. It was cool and energizing without leaving your skin icy. It doesn’t sting which is always a big plus.

Mind you, even the dermatologist thingies can sting like hell. It made a really good first impression. The only thing for me to do is to wait for results.

I have been using this Oil-Control Toner for months now and I never

had any problem with it from day one. It made my skin less prone to break outs and helps remove pimple scars. It actually made my skin smoother than ever.

I’ve already bade the small bumpy whiteheads on my nose and forehead goodbye. Plus, it seems to help stop pimples from being full blown pustules. I am actually using less pimple treatments ever since I started using this product.

It really surpassed my expectations and worked better than the pricey toners I tried before. The best thing about this I believe is the fact that it endowed my skin with radiance you can only see on healthy skin, not the one you get by using whitening products. This has earned permanent residence on my vanity table.

Do try it!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311509837190730/k2311a0915/9.15.09