Kool Katz Grill and Pub
5770 West Irlo Bronson Memorial Highway, Kissimmee, Florida
  • There are steaks, ribs, burgers, blackened chicken, shrimp, jambalaya, wings, salads and many other delicious options
  • I very much enjoyed our meals at Kool Katz Grill and Pub

• by Jessie Bahrey

When we were exploring Old Town in Kissimmee, Florida, my friends took us to Kool Katz Grill and Pub, which they liked because it was a family-oriented restaurant with great food and service and reasonable prices. While I am not usually big on ‘family’ type dining establishments, we were with kids and it sounded like fun, and after a day of site-seeing and visiting theme parks, (there are dozens in this area), I just really wanted a cold beer. Expecting

a crowd and a long wait to be seated, I was surprised that our party of 7 got seated immediately. Our hostess, as well as the servers, were all very high-energy, efficient, and friendly, and right away I really liked this place. The walls are painted in bright colours and decorated in memorabilia from car and other motor-sport racing. There is also a mini-arcade area for kids, but I also some adults in here too. The booths are large and comfortable, and I was quite surprised that in this area of the city, known for its theme parks, that it wasn’t busier.

There is a bar area, but we were seated in a large booth. Our beer came right away and we got to look at the menu-which has a kids’ menu as well. The selection is extensive, and the prices are extremely reasonable. There are steaks, ribs, burgers, blackened chicken, shrimp, jambalaya, wings, salads and many other delicious options. The ...

• Kool Katz Grill and Pub
      dessert menu also looked great too. The prices are incredibly inexpensive, with entrées between $6-$15. Judging from observing the other tables, the portions are more than generous. Our table ordered, and I chose the jambalaya, and the rest of the table ordered an assortment of dishes. Our food came very quickly and everyone found their meals to be tasty and cooked perfectly. I heard lots of compliments about the sauce on the ribs, the juiciness of the burgers, and the
      spiciness of the shrimp and chicken. Only some of the kids had room for dessert, and the desserts are huge as well. The hot fudge sundae could feed 3 people!

I very much enjoyed our meals at Kool Katz Grill and Pub; the food is delicious, there is a great selection of choices, the prices are extremely reasonable and the service is top-notch. There are a lot of things for the kids to look at and do, but adults will also enjoy this restaurant.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 71509837090730/k2311a0915/9.15.09