Garlic Cheese Toast recipe  » Recipes  »
  • If you like garlic and cheese, I think this recipe may be one that you will like
  • I prefer to use simple American butter sandwich bread
  • I recommend that you keep a close eye on the bread so that the cheese does not burn

• by GenesisOne

For a while, I have been experimenting with a relatively simple although fairly tasty recipe creation that I would like to share. If you like garlic and cheese, I think this recipe may be one that you will like. First of all, you will need bread.

Pick any kind of bread or bun that you like. I prefer to use simple American butter sandwich bread.

Then, take some shredded cheese. Pick a cheese that you like.

I

really like mozzarella cheese, so I use that. I take the shredded cheese and spread a generous portion over my bread so that it covers it.

Next, it is time to add some seasonings. I add garlic seasoning and Italian seasoning.

Again, I add generous amounts. Then, I carefully place the bread on an oven pan.

I always use aluminum foil. I set the oven to 300 degrees and I leave the bread to cook until the ...

• bread becomes toasted.

I recommend that you keep a close eye on the bread so that the cheese does not burn. The result is something simple that smells and tastes great.

This garlic cheese bread goes wonderfully with salads, pasta, pizza and even meals that involve meat. If you want, experiment by adding other seasonings or place multiple shredded cheese varieties on top of the bread for a multiple cheese combo.

If you want the bread to

remain soft and not hard, then do not leave it in the oven for too long or opt to use the microwave instead. The idea is to have enough heat for a long enough period of time to melt the cheese.

Whether the bread comes out crispy and crunchy or soft is up to you and however long you leave it heating in the oven or if you instead go with the microwave. I hope that you enjoy!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 491509837060730/k2311a0915/9.15.09