Sacramento Carburetor & Electrical Specialist - Customer Service  » Business  »
2528 Tesla Way, Sacramento, CA
  • They did, however, recommend Sacramento Carburetor & Electrical Specialist, telling me that they dealt with this company a lot and felt confident that they could do the work
  • When I called Sacramento Carburetor & Electrical Specialist and spoke with the woman who works in the office, I found her to be extremely helpful
  • Because of a physical problem at the time, she even brought the paperwork to my car so I wouldn't have to get out
  • Unfortunately, that's the one thing Sacramento Carburetor & Electrical Specialist doesn't do
  • I believe so highly in the level of customer service that I received that I decided to do this review, because I have no hesitation in going to this company for work in the future

• by Orrymain

This review is about Sacramento Carburetor & Electrical Specialist as relates strictly to their customer service. I say that because ultimately I had the work that was needed to be done on my vehicle performed elsewhere.

When my car surprisingly failed its recent required smog check, I was in a panic to get it fixed before the renewal was done. I contacted a trusted auto dealer to see if they handled the repairs, but they don’t. They did, however, recommend Sacramento Carburetor & Electrical Specialist, telling me that they

dealt with this company a lot and felt confident that they could do the work.

When I called Sacramento Carburetor & Electrical Specialist and spoke with the woman who works in the office, I found her to be extremely helpful. I told her what had happened with my car, and she really helped me out. She asked if I had been told about the government’s financial help program, which I hadn’t been. This ended up saving me a few hundred dollars. No one else had mentioned it to ...

• me.

What I appreciated is that the office worker even brought out the information about the assistance, the application, and directions on how to get there. Because of a physical problem at the time, she even brought the paperwork to my car so I wouldn’t have to get out. Now that’s consideration and good service.

I was just so pleased with everything she did for me that day and in going beyond what most would do by gathering up everything for me and bringing it to me. We discussed having

the work done there. Ultimately, I found out that a place closer to me not only handled the repairs but could bring me home and pick me up. Unfortunately, that’s the one thing Sacramento Carburetor & Electrical Specialist doesn’t do.

I believe so highly in the level of customer service that I received that I decided to do this review, because I have no hesitation in going to this company for work in the future. They’re well established, came highly recommended, and their customer service is an A+.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 411509836720630/k2311a0915/9.15.09