Estee Lauder Magna Scopic Maximum Volume Mascara  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love how this mascara lengthens my eyelashes and doesn't make my eyelashes looked all clumpy
  • Also, I like how this mascara holds up at the gym when I work out
  • In my opinion, this makes for an easier to handle mascara and in my opinion, the distribution of mascara is more evenly deposited on the brush
  • My daughter loves this mascara as the last time I bought my tube, I bought her one to try it
  • With the Estee Lauder Magna Scopic Mascara, I don't have that problem

• by mom1

Estee Lauder Magna Scopic Maximum Volume Mascara works like a high end, expensive mascara. I love how this mascara lengthens my eyelashes and doesn’t make my eyelashes looked all clumpy. When I wear this mascara, I always get compliments as to how long my eyelashes look. I love how the color stays true and the black color of the mascara doesn’t fade or wear off throughout the day. Sometimes, on me, black mascara seems to lose it’s vibrancy as the day goes on. I don’t know if it’s because it’s flaking off or smearing off, but it doesn’t look as vibrant as the day passes as it did when I put it on in the morning. Also, I like how this mascara holds up at the gym when I work out. Most mascaras smear off at the first sign of perspiration, but the Estee Lauder Magna Scopic Mascara stays on and

doesn’t melt away. I like how the mascara wand is very easy to handle. Some mascara wands are clumsy and are hard to pinpoint my eyelashes when I am trying to put mascara on the finest lashes that are in the corners of my eyes. This wand gives me good control of the mascara and I never make a mistake. This mascara comes off easily with any makeup remover or soap and water.

The actual brush is very slim and long. In my opinion, this makes for an easier to handle mascara and in my opinion, the distribution of mascara is more evenly deposited on the brush. My daughter loves this mascara as the last time I bought my tube, I bought her one to try it. She also likes how it comes off easily so that she doesn’t have to struggle and pull to get the mascara off.

• She also appreciates that this mascara doesn’t run off her eyes and give her the appearance of dark circles under her eyes from the mascara smearing off. I also how this mascara allows me to apply it easily to my bottom lashes with the tip of the brush. The way the brush is made, it makes it so easy to use the tip to sweep the mascara back and forth on my lower lashes. Because the brush makes it so easy to apply the mascara to my bottom lashes, I’m able to get lots of color to my bottom lashes. I’ve used Estee Lauder products for years, and I feel it is a trusted name in beauty products. I highly recommend Estee Lauder Magna Scopic Maximum Volume Mascara to anyone who wants a long lasting mascara that doesn’t fade throughout the day and that lengthens the eyelashes without clumping them.

Another reason why

I love this mascara is because it holds up even after I’ve used an oil based makeup remover. At times, I like to conserve my water based makeup remover because it’s rather expensive and sometimes I prefer to just use Vaseline or baby oil to remove my mascara. When I use either one of these products to take off my mascara, they can leave my eyelids looking greasy, even after taking care to remove it all. So the next morning after I put on my mascara, it can sometimes smudge because I still have the filmy residue of the Vaseline or baby oil on my eyes from the night before. With the Estee Lauder Magna Scopic Mascara, I don’t have that problem. This mascara never smears, in spite of my oily makeup removers, nor does it rub off under my eyes. I find that this is a superior, high quality mascara that works exceptionally well.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311509836480630/k2311a0915/9.15.09