Foreman Grill
  • I love making hamburgers on it and when I do, it's amazing to see all the grease just drip down into the little grease container
  • I think this is because when I cook hamburgers in the Foreman Grill, I am pressing down on the meat causing the juices to run out
  • All I have to do is get two pieces of French or Italian bread and put a little oil or butter on the slices, put in my lunch meats and cheeses and some slices of tomato and then press down, and we have the most delicious Panini sandwiches that anyone could ever hope for
  • The Foreman Grill also makes the best mozzarella topped tomatoes
  • I highly recommend the Foreman Grill to anyone who wants to cook healthier and will less fat

• by mom1

My family loves the Foreman Grill. This grill is so versatile and easy to use. The Foreman Grill makes eating healthy a breeze. I love making hamburgers on it and when I do, it’s amazing to see all the grease just drip down into the little grease container.

I didn’t realize just how much grease was in ground beef. If I’m frying hamburgers, I always drain the grease out of the pan, but it doesn’t seem like there’s as much grease in the frying pan as there is coming out of the Foreman Grill when I make hamburgers. I think this is because when I cook hamburgers in the Foreman Grill, I am pressing down on the meat causing the juices to run out.

I also love the way my steaks come out on the grill. Again, it drains all the grease out into the collection container leaving the meat less greasy.

One thing that I will say is that sometimes the meat can become a little dry and I think this might because I over cook it.

In addition to me over cooking the meat, because the meat is drained of all it’s fat, I think it tends to make the meat drier. Another food item that my family likes me to make on the Foreman Grill is Panini sandwiches. They taste so good and are so simple to make on the grill.

All I have to do is get two pieces of French or Italian bread and put a little oil or butter on the slices, put in my lunch meats and cheeses and some slices of tomato and then press down, and we have the most delicious Panini sandwiches that anyone could ever hope for.

On a healthier note, making grilled vegetables on my Foreman Grill is another favorite of my family. I simply slice up tomatoes,

• zucchini, onions and peppers and then I coat them with a little olive oil, salt and pepper and then I press the lid down for a minute or so, and we have grilled vegetables.

The Foreman Grill also makes the best mozzarella topped tomatoes. I take thick slices of tomato and put slices of mozzarella cheese on top of them, some salt and pepper and then heat them up in the grill. It melts the cheese perfectly.

The only thing I have to be careful with is that I don’t hold the lid on top of the cheese for too long because it will stick to the top. What I do to prevent this in addition of not keeping the lid on for too long is brushing the top grill with a little oil to keep the cheese from sticking. The Foreman Grill lets me prepare quick and healthy meals night after night.

I love

that there is no limit to the great foods that I can make on this product. The only drawback that I can see with the Foreman Grill, is that I wish it was a little bigger. It would be better for me if the grilling area was larger so that I could get more pieces of meat or vegetables on the grill at the same time, instead of putting a few on and cooking them and then putting a few more items on the grill.

I like to cook my food all at once. But I will say that this isn’t a big problem because the food cooks very quickly and thoroughly. I highly recommend the Foreman Grill to anyone who wants to cook healthier and will less fat.

This grill is very easy to use and the food cooks in no time. Another feature that I love about the Foreman Grill is that it’s so easy to clean.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531509836470630/k2311a0915/9.15.09