Psych: The TV Series
  • Until now, I just cannot believe that it has survived for four seasons

• by TheAdvocate

I am not too fond of summer because of the dearth of good television shows. I end up making do with the slim pickings, and thus I am forced to sit through the television series Psych.

Until now, I just cannot believe that it has survived for four seasons.

The concept

itself is lame.

Shawn Spencer (played by James Roday) holds himself out as a psychic working for the Sta.

Barbara Police Station, when he actually has exceptional powers of observation and a photographic memory.

Watching the shows, there is nothing psychic about what he does as he does not predict the ...

• future or have visions.

Roday’s overacting irritates me so much that I try not to give the show my full attention, choosing to surf while watching the show.

Dule Hill is no better as Burton Guster.

He is as overacting as Roday.

The supporting casts are terrible.

I suppose this would

get lost if shown during fall, and so they try their luck during summer where there is not much competition.

I only watch it because I am such a TV addict.

Psych is one of the reasons why I am trying to wean myself from the television.

It is a time better spent elsewhere.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 101509836340630/k2311a0915/9.15.09