Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire  » Books  »
  • I thought she did an excellent job of describing the game itself
  • I was also particularly impressed with her discussions of other schools in other countries
  • I like the way she put this all together with the Triwizard Tournament

• by TheAdvocate

The Harry Potter only becomes better and better with each book that J. K. Rowling releases.

The fourth book, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, is where, like Harry Potter, I first think about an international community of wizards and witches. In the first three books, I was content in exploring the world of

Harry Potter and the Hogwarts castle.

I too, like Harry, felt stupid for not thinking beyond those walls. If Britain had a thriving wizarding community, then it must be true for other countries.

I enjoyed the way J. K.

Rowling expounded on the game of Quidditch and how she made it an international competition. I ...

• thought she did an excellent job of describing the game itself.

I also loved the way she introduced portkeys in the book. The details in the book are really astonishing, and yet it does not compromise the entire story.

In fact, it is in the details, and her accuracy that makes the story complete.

Her ideas are really original.

I was also particularly impressed with her discussions of other schools in other countries. I like the way she put this all together with the Triwizard Tournament.

I chuckled at the idea that Rowling left out a wizarding school in America. I will never tire of reading and re-reading this book.

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 171509836290630/k2311a0915/9.15.09