Zoya Anastasia
  • I love Zoya and all things related to them
  • Whenever I buy Zoya polish, I don’t worry about the quality, because I know it is going to be beautiful

• by Allilanta

I love Zoya and all things related to them. It’s one of those brands that you can’t go wrong with, because it has an excellent reputation which is proven again and again every time I purchase Zoya polish.

Whenever I buy Zoya polish, I don’t worry about the quality, because I know

it is going to be beautiful.

I am doing my review today on Anastasia, and obviously, Anastasia is no exception to the Zoya quality standards.

It is a purplish burgundy maroony color that is going to be great for fall and winter too.

After I applied it, I could really see the ...

• gold shimmer shining through and oh my goodness, there is a lot of shimmer.

The bottle is jam packed with purple and orange and gold shimmer, but it isn’t in the least overbearing or too shiny, and it isn’t gaudy or unnatural at all.

Yes, there is a lot of shimmer, but

it’s very fine shimmer that just looks really pretty in the light.

Also, this is a very unique color, because where else are you going to find a part burgundy part purple part maroon color with orange and gold shimmer? This is a great fall polish, because it reminds me of the leaves changing colors.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311409836150830/k2311a0914/9.14.09