Backstage Theatre,Breckenridge,Colorado  » Theatre  »
Breckenridge Colorado
  • These folks had relatively good theatrical careers in the large cities they came from, but the wanted the mountain lifestyle

• by Drama Queen
      I spent most of my life in New York City and nine years in Boston, so I’m familiar with great theater. When I moved to Summit County Colorado, I did not expect to find it here.

Boy was I

surprised when I saw my first play at the Backstage Theatre in Breckenridge! It was as professional as some of the productions I’ve seen in New York.

It turns out, many professional actors from New York, Boston, LA and ...

• Chicago have moved out to Summit County for its outdoor life.

These folks had relatively good theatrical careers in the large cities they came from, but the wanted the mountain lifestyle.

They found it in Summit County, along with

a flourishing theatre scene.

The Backstage Theatre produces all sorts of plays; drama, comedy, Shakespeare, contemporary, absurd, classic, children’s, musicals, etc.

Tickets are $15 for most productions, except on opening nights when they serve food and champagne.

Then the tickets are $2o.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2005. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 329108360131/k2311a109/10.9.05