Arteche Garido And Associate  » Law  »
  • Few months back, I had a lot of financial problem

• by clickmarbin

Few months back, I had a lot of financial problem. I had this when I started not paying my credit card bills. There are lot of blogs that I read saying even if you don’t pay your credit card bills you will not go to jail. So I was convinced.

I was convinced not to pay my bills because I was so upset on how these banks are so monstrous to bill you additional hidden charges. There’s always overdrawn fees and

late fees that is too high to pay. Even if you already call them prior to having the next bill, they are not considerate, they will bill you these hidden charges without considering the current financial status of the person. I experienced it. I did until I received some notice from this law firm named Arteche Garido and Associates.

I did not mind the first letter they sent me until I was bothered when I got the second one. I immediately ...

• email them to have my credit bills fixed. I sent them a letter saying that I can no longer pay my bill.

This law firm immediately responded. They want me to pay the bills in a staggered payment basis meaning I will pay it in 6 months installment to clear me from Metrobank.

They also offer me a discount which I agreed upon and signed the contract.

I was just glad that I finished my payment and In all fairness to this

law firm, I never encounter any harrassment from them just to pay my bills. They are very professional. They are sending me text notifacation advising me on when is my due date and how much more do I need to pay until I was cleared from my metrobank credit card.

Good job to Arteche Garido and Associates, you help me a lot in my financial trouble with Metrobank. Thank you for being so patient. I really admire your professionalism.

Two thumbs up!

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 471409835970830/k2311a0914/9.14.09