AT&T Cellular Service - Michigan  » Cellular services  »
  • Aside from the fantastic customer service and great plans, I can honestly say that I have not had a single problem with my cellular service in the past 3 years
  • I would (and do frequently) recommend anyone to get AT&T - especially if you know other people that have AT&T as their service

• by Celestria

I have had cellular phone service for the past 13 years, spanning 2 different states and a total now of 3 different carriers. I have to say that AT&T blows the competition out of the water! To me, the customer service and the variety of plans is just as important as the service itself.

We started out with Sprint, hated it, and ended up switching to Nextel.

We had Nextel for several years, and then it merged in with Sprint.

We gave Sprint

a try (that’s a whole other review….

), hated it, sent our phones back, and walked into an AT&T store looking to see what we could get.

We walked out 30 minutes later with 2 brand new SmartPhones, the service we needed and wanted for a reasonable price, and our phones were activated with all features working.

The people in our local AT&T store (Roseville, MI) were pleasant, professional and very helpful.

Anytime I’ve had to talk to someone in customer service via telephone, they ...

• spoke English, and sounded as if they were actually from the United States (always a bonus!!).

Aside from the fantastic customer service and great plans, I can honestly say that I have not had a single problem with my cellular service in the past 3 years.

The only time I had problems with staticky calls or a phone dropping calls was because I loved my first AT&T phone so much, I kept it for 2 years, and honestly, the phone was starting to wear out - because

I was rough on it, not because of poor craftmanship.

I currently have an iPhone 3gS with them, and love it! I would (and do frequently) recommend anyone to get AT&T - especially if you know other people that have AT&T as their service.

Most plans have roll over minutes, AND anyone you call that has AT&T service is FREE MINUTES.

So many of my friends & family are on AT&T now, that I have roll over minutes every month.

It’s wonderful!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 221409835960830/k2311a0914/9.14.09