Ponds White Beauty (Pinkish-White Glow Lightening Facial Foam Pro-Vitamin B3)
  • What I like about Pond’s White Beauty is that, it’s not that difficult to wash the foam off
  • And most definitely, I’m going to use Pond’s White Beauty for a very long time
  • I highly recommend this product to those who have gone through the same experience as I did

• by freemind

I’ve started using Pond’s White Beauty (PINKISH-WHITE GLOW LIGHTENING FACIAL FOAM PRO-VITAMIN B3) for more than a year now. And I have to say that this product do meet the expectations of its consumers. The product promises this radiant glow that will certainly earn a second look, especially from men.

What I like about Pond’s White Beauty is that, it’s not that difficult to wash the foam off. With other brands that I’ve tried and used for a certain period of

time, I had to rinse the foam off more than a couple of times. And what I like about Pond’s too, is that you don’t need to use so much of it to make a foamy lather. Only a small amount is needed and that means, it saves money. There’s no worry that you’ll run out of Pond’s White Beauty in just a few short days.

I’ve used this product for many months now and I can attest to its efficacy.

• Last night, I visited a friend of whom I haven’t seen for sometime. And when she saw me, she instantly told me that I look younger and refreshed! She immediately asked me what brand I’m using. And I told her that I’ve been using Pond’s White Beauty for so many months now. The result is there for all to see.

And with this product, I don’t have a face that looks ghastly white. Rather, my skin looks pinkish. Just exactly what

Pond’s Pinkish White Glow promises.

Whenever I use a certain product and I’ve seen great results, I stick to it for so many, many years. And most definitely, I’m going to use Pond’s White Beauty for a very long time. I highly recommend this product to those who have gone through the same experience as I did. Combing through the many facial wash products there are in the market today. Having to go through trial and error, to see which product works best.

j-ann says :

we are conducting a research for our thesis, my question is, is Ponds facial wash can be use by men? or is it made just for women?

me.glenrose says :

ponds can be used by both men and women.

SHAHZAD AFZAL says :

I have two sons their ages are 6 8 can they use Ponds White Beauty Pinkish White Glow Lightening Facial Foam Pro-Vitamin B3 .

me.glenrose says :

Your kids are still so young, I don’t recommend this for them because their skin is still delicate.

Galega says :

Ponds White Beauty Pinkish White Glow Lightening Facial Foam Pro-Vitamin B3 should not be used by children. You should consider using a proper baby cream or lotion for this purpose.

I would suggest you to not use Ponds White Beauty Pinkish White Glow Lightening Facial Foam Pro-Vitamin B3 before 12 years of age.

mishi says :

i want to know that what is difference between facial foam and face wash. for what type of skin facial foam is good and for what type of skin face wash is good?

me.glenrose says :

Facial foam is much lighter and gentler than facial wash. Facial foams are suggested for sensitive skin. The facial washes are more concentrated.

dreams says :

does sunscream is added in it?

me.glenrose says :

there’s no sunscreen added to this product at all. So, for sun protection you can apply your choice of sunscreen.

SHAHZAD AFZAL says :

I have two sons their ages are 6 8 can they use Ponds White Beauty Pinkish-White Glow Lightening Facial Foam Pro-Vitamin B3 .

awezome.writer says :

Hi,

Ponds are not advisable for children. They can start using ponds products when they turn 15. Their skin are still delicate, so you may want to sort for mild wash that’s appropriate for their age.

hema says :

mujhe bataiye ponds white beauty ka face wash markete mein kab aayiga

Hi Hema,

This is a platform intended to be used by users throughout world. Please use only English while posting your question.

You are from India. For your information, Pond’s White Beauty is already available in the Indian market. In fact, it is available for last few years. Just ask about it from your nearest retail cosmetic stores. You can also order it from Amazon India and Flipkart websites.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311409835950830/k2311a0914/9.14.09