Compliments Caramel Flavor Rice Cakes  » Food  »
  • I used to buy the name brand packages for over two dollars a pack, but I decided to try the generic brand one week, and I haven't gone back
  • I've had a few, and I haven't really noticed a huge difference between the different brands of caramel flavored rice cakes
  • If you don't like them, you can go back to your old brand, but I know that my family is quite satisfied with these and I am happy that I'm saving a few cents

• by C Mac

I now buy these instead of the name brand rice cakes. My kids absolutely love rice cakes and I was buying them everytime I went to the grocery store.

brand one week, and I haven’t gone back.

They have been a hit at our house!

They have the same amount in the bag as the name brands (14 cakes), and they have a good taste.

I’ve had a few, and I haven’t really noticed a huge difference between the ...

• different brands of caramel flavored rice cakes.

These retail for less than two dollars a package, so they are quite a bargain when you start to compare the prices in this section.

Each rice cake (13g) contains only 50 calories, 0g of fat, 0g of cholesterol, 30mg of sodium and

11g of carbohydrates.

If you’re going to buy rice cakes anyway, then at least give these a try.

If you don’t like them, you can go back to your old brand, but I know that my family is quite satisfied with these and I am happy that I’m saving a few cents.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271409835880830/k2311a0914/9.14.09