Family Feud  » TV  »
  • I like that the show seems to be more current than I remember it being years ago
  • I remember one with the Kardashian family, that was interesting
  • John O'Hurley makes a great host, the show is quick and fun, and I love that I don't have to sit there waiting for an answer

• by C Mac

I love this show! It is so much fun to play along and try to guess the right answers along with the contestants on tv. John O’Hurley is my favorite Family Feud host to date.

He seems to get into the game and he makes funny jokes and really interacts with the players, which I find very nice.

He doesn’t just

ask the questions and stand there, he makes it fun to watch.

I like that the show seems to be more current than I remember it being years ago.

I never remember them asking many questions about current events or celebrities, but now I find that they often pick those types of questions, and it’s fun.

Almost everybody likes to talk ...

• about celebrities so it’s fun when contestants have to answer questions about the current big movie stars.

My favorite episodes are when they have the celebrity Family Feud matches.

I remember one with the Kardashian family, that was interesting.

There was also one with the cast of the Bold and the Beautiful soap opera going against cast members from the Young

and the Restles.

This just changes the show up every now and then and adds some extra fun and spice.

If you like game shows, give this one a try.

John O’Hurley makes a great host, the show is quick and fun, and I love that I don’t have to sit there waiting for an answer.

I don’t get bored watching this.

Family Feud

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 101409835870830/k2311a0914/9.14.09