Healing Water Health Spa  » Health  »
emilio aguinaldo highway imus cavite philippines
  • He told me that one of the best way to fight stress is to have a massage for relaxation
  • I like the interior of the place,it has a nice landscape near the entrance

• by clickmarbin

I am really stressful these days. There’s a lot of things that I need to fix, lot of works that I need to finish and a lot of problems that I need to resolve. These things make my life complicated as of the moment and make my life really in a stressful condition.

My friend advised me to visit a health spa. He told me that one of the best way to fight stress is to have a massage for relaxation.

I am not convince with him because never in my entire life that I visit a massage or a health spa to relieve my tensions not until the day I visited one of the health spa near us. The Healing Water Health Spa.

It is along Aguinaldo Highway, where I find this health spa. I like the interior of the place,it has a nice landscape near the entrance. and when I got inside, you will hear sound like a river water ...

• flowing. The place smells an aroma which is really a fragrant smell.

I paid 300 pesos for a one hour massage. There is a locker room for your things, a shower room if you want to freshen up first before having the massage and a solo sauna room which you are free to use. There is also a free ice tea as well.

The massage area is at the second floor, it is very neat, well sanitized and very secured. The masseur

assigned to me is really a good masseur. I told him that this is my first time to have a massage in a health spa and he proves me that a massage can really relieve me from stress.

This health spa is really accommodating, they have good masseurs and their price is low compare to other health spa near my place. This is highly recommended for people who is really stress from work. You better need a good massage in Healing Water Health Spa.

ria says :

do you have their phone contact details? thanks

Jules Li says :

Yes, the phone number is 046 471 6862.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341409835830830/k2311a0914/9.14.09