Organix Conditioner Coconut Milk
1.5
  • I thought good finally a conditioner that helps with my dry hair
  • I bought it for i think around 3 ,4 dollars at walgreens
  • This conditioner is definitely over rated and i don't plan on buying this product or anything from that company again
  • So i guess if you don't like the smell that wouldn't be much a problem for you

• by stephanie

I read reviews before on this conditioner (Organix Conditioner Coconut Milk) and thought it would be good because for the most part, the reviews were pretty high. I thought good finally a conditioner that helps with my dry hair.

I bought it for i think around 3 ,4 dollars at walgreens.

i tried it and it felt like my curly thick dry hair was finally silky.

Until, i dried my hair.

It doesn’t matter how you dry you hair.

whether you blow dry, air dry, or just suck all the water out of your hair with your mouth- it gives you all the same results.

My hair went back to the same it has always been and maybe a little worse.

This conditioner is definitely over rated and i don’t plan on buying this product or anything from that company again.

i know there are a lot of people with normal hair so maybe ...

• Organix Conditioner Coconut Milk
      it just may work with you but if you have dry hair try deep conditioners or something because this isn’t what you need.

I personally have to admit i do like the smell but my friends say the smell of coconut isn’t the most appealing so the smell is kind of more

of your opinion.

The last time i used this conditioner it smelled like it the whole day.

But, you had to physically take the hair and press it against your nose in order to actually smell it.

So i guess if you don’t like the smell that wouldn’t be much a problem for you.

Jessey adams says :

re : I thought good finally a conditioner that helps with my dry hair
Has tons of coconut in the conditioner I like it better then the shampoo keeps my hair smooths won’t dry out my hair and curls my hair tad bit for a fresh new look

Samantha Prado says :

It’s crazy how people with different hair types experience different product. For just 2 to 3 dollars this product is a life saver. OGX coconut milk conditioner makes the product in a collection that restores your hairs pH balance and mosturizes it at the same time. Personally this made my hair super soft. For curly hair you do have to use other products to maintain soft curls like the leave in coconut oil spray they sell along with the conditioner because of the texture of hair. For those with a different texture this product can be used on it’s own and performs perfectly. Curly hair recquires more work because it’s different textures. If you use their other products you’ll find your hair super soft. The smell isn’t super pungent so it works wonderfully for those who dislike coconut but also has enough of a sent that is enjoyable.

Maria says :

re : So i guess if you don’t like the smell that wouldn’t be much a problem for you
Organix Conditioner Coconut Milk helps to say goodbye to dry hair it moistures really good.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311409835790830/k2311a0914/9.14.09