Maybelline Make Up Remover  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought a cosmetic that I was looking for
  • I found Maybelline Make Up Remover in the grocery store where I did my shopping today

• by MomLouiTan

I just came back from doing grocery. I bought a cosmetic that I was looking for. I found Maybelline Make Up Remover in the grocery store where I did my shopping today. When I was searching in the cosmetic section in the store, I saw Maybelline Make Remover to clean eyes and lip. That’s what I was looking for. I often

wear mascara and lipstick. But I did not have the right cleansing to clean the mascara and lipstick that I applied on my face.

I asked my sister in law if she know about a cosmetic product that can clean mascara and lipstick that we applied. She mentioned about Maybelline Make Up Remover For Eye and Lip.

I was looking for this ...

• product few times in the store but I could not really find the right product that I wanted until today. I was so happy that I could get this Maybelline Make Up Remover. I immediately used it to clean my eyes from the mascara that I applied this morning. And it really worked well. The water-proof mascara that I could easily
        clean the mascara that I applied this morning. I only need to put the Maybelline Make Up Remover Eye and Lip in a piece of cotton then start to clean my eyes. Within no time, my eyes were clean again. But since this liquid was like oil, I immediately wash my face again with face soap and water. I am happy with this product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311409835440730/k2311a0914/9.14.09