Chuck E. Cheese  » Restaurants  »
1.5
Oliver Rd, Fairfield, CA
  • I am happy with going those few times, and I don't think I could stand being here more often than that

• by C Mac

This is the only Chuck E. Cheese I have been to, so I cannot compare it with the other locations, but this one is absolutely disgusting! It smelled bad in the game area, and it just looked old and dirty, including the bathrooms.

We have been here twice as we do not live near a Chuck E.

Cheese and

my son likes to come here when we go to visit his grandparents.

I am happy with going those few times, and I don’t think I could stand being here more often than that.

The pizza is the greasiest stuff I have ever eaten, but it doesn’t taste horrible.

It’s expensive,though.

When we were here there were a bunch ...

• of games that were not working, which was disappointing, but the kids still had fun.

It was quite loud, which is to be expected, and busy, so sometimes we would have to wait to get to play a game.

For a children’s restaurant, I did not find the staff to be very friendly.

When we went up to trade

in our tickets, it felt like we were bugging the lady behind the counter.

I guess if you have kids you’ll want to head here, but personally I’d try to skip it if at all possible.

Maybe someitme we’ll get to go to a different Chuck E.

Cheese and I’ll be more satisfied, but this place is really kind of gross.

Chuck E. Cheese

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 71409835320730/k2311a0914/9.14.09