A&W Teen Burger
  • I really love the Teen burger and when I feel like being really bad and forgetting about calories and fat, I'll head here for a Teen Burger
  • I definitely prefer this burger over most of the other fast food burgers, so if I'm in the mood for a delicious greasy burger, I head here

• by C Mac

I don’t usually like the bigger burgers that the fast food chains offer, like McDonald’s Big Mac or the Burger King Whopper, not that they’re not good, but they’re just so big that I often opt for a smaller version of those burgers, but I don’t do this with the Teen

burger. I really love the Teen burger and when I feel like being really bad and forgetting about calories and fat, I’ll head here for a Teen Burger. They are SO good!

The Teen Burger is a single patty burger (but it’s quite large, though you can get a double Teen ...

• Burger if you really want more meat). It is topped with cheese, bacon, lettuce, pickles and tomato on a sesame seed bun with your usual condiments. The burger is almost always juicy and the combination of everything just works well together. Each burger contains 500 calories, 8g of sugar, 41g of
        carbohydrates, 25g of protein, 26g of fat, 11g of saturated fat and 70mg of cholesterol. This is not a burger you will want to eat on a daily basis!

I definitely prefer this burger over most of the other fast food burgers, so if I’m in the mood for a delicious greasy burger, I head here.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271409835310730/k2311a0914/9.14.09