McDonald’s Grilled Spicy Chicken Wrap  » Food  »
2.5
  • For two dollars, I think this is a great little snack
  • It is delicious and I get them frequently
  • You can also get wraps in barbecue and ranch, though I prefer the spicy
  • This is definitely one of the better options if you are at McDonald's and is much better than say, getting a Big Mac or something like that
  • I love them, and so does my son, and I feel a bit better about giving him these than a cheeseburger Happy Meal which would come with fries and soda

• by C Mac

For two dollars, I think this is a great little snack. It is delicious and I get them frequently.

You can get the snack wrap grilled or crispy, but grilled is healthier and actually tastes much better than crispy.

You can also get wraps in barbecue and ranch, though I prefer the spicy.

The Spicy Grilled Wrap is

actually quite Spicy, and my seven-year-old tried it and found it way too hot, so when we get one for him we ask for half of the sauce, and he has a drink, which helps a lot.

My husband used to get this kind of wrap as well, but he now gets his wraps with no sauce.

He ...

• says the spicy taste takes away from enjoying the chicken.

The snack wrap comes in a wrap with lettuce and cheese.

It is not huge, but one is enough for me for a snack.

My husband often will get two because of their small size.

One snack wrap has 250 calories, 10g of fat, 40mg of cholesterol, 780mg

of sodium, and 24g of carbohydrates.

This is definitely one of the better options if you are at McDonald’s and is much better than say, getting a Big Mac or something like that.

I love them, and so does my son, and I feel a bit better about giving him these than a cheeseburger Happy Meal which would come with fries and soda.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271409835240730/k2311a0914/9.14.09