McDonald’s Big Mac  » Food  »
2.0
  • A Big Mac has 540 calories with 29g of fat, 14g of saturated fat, 110mg of cholesterol, and 69g of carbohydrates, so it is definitely not a sandwich for somebody who is concerned with their diet
  • It's amazing that the Big Mac does come with cheese, but still has far less calories than the Whopper
  • It is just so greasy and unhealthy and I always regret it

• by C Mac

There is no denying the fact that these are tasty hamburgers, but they are probably one of the worst things you can order when you go out for fast food. The Big Mac is a two-burger sandwich served with lettuce, cheese, pickles and Big Mac sauce, which I just get on a regular burger if I’m

in the mood for a Big Mac but don’t want to eat a giant sandwich.

A Big Mac has 540 calories with 29g of fat, 14g of saturated fat, 110mg of cholesterol, and 69g of carbohydrates, so it is definitely not a sandwich for somebody who is concerned with their diet.

My husband prefers this burger ...

• to the Burger King Whopper because the Whopper does not come with cheese, and he always has to ask for it and pay extra.

It’s amazing that the Big Mac does come with cheese, but still has far less calories than the Whopper.

Although it is good, I rarely order a Big Mac because I always

feel disgusting after I eat it.

It is just so greasy and unhealthy and I always regret it.

Like I said, if you’re in the mood for the Big Mac, just order a single hamburger and ask for the Big Mac sauce, it is almost the same thing and you don’t get as much fat from it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271409835230730/k2311a0914/9.14.09