Tim Horton’s Boston Cream Donut  » Food  »
  • I love that I don't have to feel guilty about the fact that it's a bad treat AND expensive, because what's ninety cents

• by C Mac

This is one of my absolute favorite treats! At less than ninety cents per donut, it is also a very cheap snack. I love that I don’t have to feel guilty about the fact that it’s a bad treat AND expensive, because what’s ninety cents?

I get a Tim Horton’s Boston Cream donut at least once

a week, and I have to admit that I often get them more than just once a week.

They are delicious! They are a donut filled with yummy cream and topped with chocolate.

It’s especially good when you get one that is generously topped in chocolate.

If there are no Boston Creams you can also get ...

• a Canadian Maple donut, which is the same, except that instead of chocolate on top, there is maple.

It is almost as good.

Nutrition wise, they are not quite as horrible as I had figured that they would be.

For one donut you will eat, there will be approximately 250 calories.

Each donut also contains 9g

of fat (0 trans fat), 260mg of sodium and 38g of carbs.

Definitely give one a try.

Hopefully you’ll get one that is freshly baked.

sometimes I get ones that have been sitting for awhile and the bread is crunchy and not very good, but usually I get very soft, delicious donuts that are more than worth my ninety cents.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271409835150730/k2311a0914/9.14.09