Cif household cleaner  » Housewares  »
Singapore
  • My mother and many others who came to my house was quiet impressed by this product
  • I strongly recommend for any one who is looking for a good household cleaner to remove tough stains

• by Nishdan01
      I have been using Cif(which was Jif)for quiet some time to clean my kitchen sink and utensils,bathroom and stove. I am very impressed with this product.

It is very cheap when compared to many other cleaning household products.

After using this I stopped buying

many products which I used to buy.

It is used to clean mild abrasive surface to most modern surface as tiles,granite and marbles.

It can also be used for other surface as glass,porcelain and stainless steel surfaces.

Very little amount of this product is ...

• requiored to even remove very tough stains.

It cleans all surfaces to sparkle clean.

Cif is a powerful cream cleanser which is white in colour.

My mother and many others who came to my house was quiet impressed by this product.

My mother bought

3 bottles of Cif and in a reduced price.

With this product,I now do not have the hassle of buying and maintaining too many cleansers in my cupboard.

I strongly recommend for any one who is looking for a good household cleaner to remove tough stains.

Excellent product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53170883500231/k2311a0817/8.17.06