Hugo woman by Hugo Boss perfume
  • Ordinarily, I don't care too much for the smell of vanilla in my perfumes or even scented vanilla candles, however I enjoy vanilla ice cream and baked goods with vanilla
  • I think the heat that my body generated while I was on the treadmill perhaps opened or relaxed my pores a little so that the perfume absorbed into my skin
  • She tried the sample too and she thought the best part of the perfume was the vanilla that she could smell
  • I highly recommend Hugo Woman for anyone who likes the combination of jasmine, apple and vanilla

• by mom1

I discovered Hugo Woman by Hugo Boss while I was looking through the samples of perfume that a good friend of mine gave me who is in the perfume and beauty industry. I wasn’t even aware that Hugo Boss made perfume for women. I did know, however, that Hugo Boss made a clothing line for men and a fragrance for men. As I opened the sample, I was immediately hit with this gorgeous scent of jasmine, apple, melon and a hint of vanilla.

The vanilla was especially evident in the perfume. Ordinarily, I don’t care too much for the smell of vanilla in my perfumes or even scented vanilla candles, however I enjoy vanilla ice cream and baked goods with vanilla. The vanilla in Hugo Woman

was a very light and it wasn’t too sweet smelling.

I put some of this perfume on my wrists that morning and then I went to the gym. I usually never wear perfume to the gym because if I perspire, I don’t want to offend anyone with a mixture of sweat and perfume. When I was on the treadmill, I began to smell a wonderful fragrance that reminded me of my aunt’s lush flower garden.

I had forgotten that I even put the perfume on my wrists that morning, and was surprised to smell something so pleasant at the gym. Then, I realized that I put the Hugo Woman on before I left. The perfume scent intensified just a little because of my rising body temperature.

...

• It even smelled better that when I put it on earlier.

When I got home, the scent still lingered and it was a very light clean scent. After I showered, believe it or not, I could still smell the Hugo Woman on my wrists ever so slightly.

I think the heat that my body generated while I was on the treadmill perhaps opened or relaxed my pores a little so that the perfume absorbed into my skin. Anyway, even after showering this lovely scent remained for hours afterwords. I’m lucky that my friend supplies me and my family with perfume and makeup samples that we can try before we invest in the full sized product.

Many times I have purchased a perfume or cosmetic only to

find that I didn’t like how it smelled or looked on me when I got home. I’m glad that I tried the Hugo Woman because this is a perfume that I would like to buy for myself and my daughter. The fruity and floral scent to me is great to wear during the day for work, for casual wear or for evening wear.

I find that it is even appropriate for my teenage daughter to wear. My daughter likes like floral and fruity scents and I think this is great for her. She tried the sample too and she thought the best part of the perfume was the vanilla that she could smell.

I highly recommend Hugo Woman for anyone who likes the combination of jasmine, apple and vanilla.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 561409834630630/k2311a0914/9.14.09